Whether you’re on a check up or for a specialist Online Doctor, or a medical certificate,
WINNER Best Online Doctor Sites. - Link
The team of review experts have used ai and years of editorial methods against every Australian online doctor service to give you the best Online Doctor you deserve.
The best online doctor - follow me - Docto.com.au
Docto.com.au - Best Online Doctor
Simple Online Doctor
DID YOU KNOW
Telehealth Online Doctor improves access to care especially for people who live in remote communities or find it difficult to attend appointments.
- Telehealth Online Doctor can save you time and money as you don't have to travel to an appointment.
- Using Telehealth Online Doctor may save you travel - you may not need to arrange to leave work or home responsibilities, or ask someone to take you to an appointment.
- How to access telephone Telehealth Online Doctor There are two types of a Telehealth Online Doctor service using a telephone. Telephone Telehealth Online Doctor services Consultation with your healthcare provider: A healthcare provider may consult with you over the phone.
- Individual healthcare providers can advise if they provide this service. Telephone helpline: There are a number of telephone helplines you can call to find non-urgent health advice and information.
- The healthdirect helpline (1800 022 222) is a government funded service staffed by registered nurses and is in all Australian states and territories except Queensland and Victoria. healthdirect also provide an after-hours GP service which is accessed from the same phone number. If you are in Queensland, you can call the 13 HEALTH (13 43 25 84) helpline. If you are in Victoria, you can call the NURSE-ON-CALL helpline on 1300 60 60 24. All of these services are FREE of charge and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.