Awesome Jamstack Builds Let us Help you
What is Jamstack?
The APIs can be produced utilizing third-party solutions like Strapi or be custom-made.
Markup: the HTML layouts ought to be prebuilt at release time making use of a fixed website generator.
JAMstack is not just streamlining the operations for programmers however likewise has lots of advantages. Ultra Speedy Performance: Since the fixed web pages are prebuilt and also offered to your internet browser through a CDN, the moment to very first byte is reduced. Great deals of performances that were normally refined in the back-end, are currently taken care of on your web browser side.
Greater protection: Stop bothering with data source or server-side susceptibilities. You have no demand for a server-side language to be implemented, so much less means to infuse code or obtain struck. Simpler scalability: Because your data are offered with CDN, when your application obtains even more demands, the CDN conveniently makes up for greater web traffic.
What is the JAMstack?
With those in mind, the following projects are not JAMstack projects:
- A project built with a server-side CMS like WordPress, Drupal, etc.
- A monolithic server-run web app that relies on a backend language like PHP, Node, or any other backend language.
- A single page app (SPA) that uses isomorphic rendering to build views on the server at runtime.
When building a project with the JAMstack, keep the following best practices in mind:
- The entire site should be served on CDN.
- Employ atomic deploys.
- Use instant caching invalidation.
- Everything should live on Git.
- Markup builds should be automated.
- Jamstack resources - Videos and articles about Jamstack.
- the New Dynamic - Pick up tools in our Directory to work with the Jamstack. Browse our showcase and get inspired.
- Appernetic Gitter Chat
- Jamstack Gitter Chat
- Netlify Gitter Chat
- NetlifyCMS Gitter Chat
- the New Dynamic Slack
- Appernetic - Visual content management for static web sites, with Hugo and GitHub Pages.
- Netlify - All-in-one platform for automating modern web projects.
- Vercel - All-in-one serverless platform for modern web apps with config-free tools and workflows.
- Jamstack.new - Create a new Jamstack website with 1 click, brought to you by Stackbit
- Draftbox - Lightning fast, secure front-end for your WordPress or Ghost blog, without coding.
Jamstack Sites Showcase
- React - Built on Gatsby.
- Squoosh.app - Hosted on Netlify, demonstrates advanced features from a modern Web Application.
- Hopper - Built on Gatsby and hosted on Netlify.
- VSCode Power User Course - PWA built on Gatsby and hosted on Netlify.
- CloudyCam - PWA built on Next.js and hosted on Zeit Now v2 Serverless platform.
- FbaMonthly - Hosted on Netlify, built with Jekyll, Netlify Functions and Netlify Forms.
- Jarod Peachey - Built with Gatsby + MaterialUI and hosted on Netlify
- ProtonDB - React/MaterialUI/Firebase hosted on Netlify since August 2018. Prominent in Linux gaming community.
- Creative Designs Guru - Built on Eleventy.js hosted on Netlify and styled with Tailwind CSS
Static Site Generators
- Gatsby - Blazing-fast static site generator for React.
- Next.js - Lightweight framework for static and server-rendered applications.
- Hugo - Hugo is a static site generator written in Go.
- Jekyll - Jekyll is a simple, blog-aware, static site generator perfect for personal, project, or organization sites.
- Hexo - A fast, simple & powerful blog framework, powered by Node.js.
- Metalsmith - An extremely simple, pluggable static site generator.
- Phenomic - A modular website compiler.
- Gridsome - Vue-powered static site generator for building CDN-ready websites for any Headless CMS, APIs or Markdown-files.
- Nuxt.js - Versatile vue-based framework for server-side-rendered, static and traditional single page applications.
- eleventy - A simpler static site generator transforming various template files into HTML.
- Nift - A cross-platform open source website generator developed in C++ that is lightning fast and extremely powerful.
For a more complete list see StaticGen.
- Cosmic - Headless CMS with REST and GraphQL API options.
- Kentico Kontent - A cloud-native headless CMS that scales.
- Contentful - Content infrastructure for digital teams.
- NetlifyCMS - open source Git-based CMS.
- ButterCMS - Headless CMS and Content API.
- GraphCMS - The GraphQL Headless CMS.
- Prismic - Headless API CMS for both developers and marketers.
- Siteleaf - A friendly CMS for your static site.
- DatoCMS - The API-based CMS your editors will love.
- Prose - Prose is a content editor for GitHub designed for managing websites.
- Tipe - Next Generation API-first CMS.
- Forestry - Headless CMS for sites built with static site generators.
- Coisas - A client-side CMS for editing GitHub Markdown (and other) files.
- Cockpit - A self-hosted headless and api-driven CMS.
- HeadlessCMS - A List of Content Management Systems for Jamstack Sites.
- TakeShape - Headless GraphQL API CMS with 1-click deploy to Netlify.
- Ghost - A headless CMS for online publications
- Strapi - The open source Headless CMS Front-End Developers love.
- Flotiq - An effortless headless CMS.
- TreacleWP - WordPress API hosting.
- Auth0 - Single sign on and token based authentication.
- Netlify Identity - Brings a full suite of authentication functionality, backed by the GoTrue API.
- Jexia UMS - REST API User management system for your webside with identy provider with JWT + extra functionality.
- Disqus - Global comment system that improves discussion on websites and connects conversations across the web.
- Facebook Comments - The comments plugin lets people comment on content on your site using their Facebook account.
- Utterances - A lightweight comments widget built on GitHub issues. Use GitHub issues for blog comments, wiki pages and more.
- Formcarry - Hassle-free HTML form endpoints for your form, powerful dashboard, reliable spam blocking, attachment uploads and Zapier integrations.
- Formcake - A form backend built for developers: Zapier integrations, zero dependencies, a simple API, and unlimited forms.
- Getform - Form backend platform for designers and developers. Setup your form endpoints for your static site within minutes and expand your data with Zapier integration and Webhooks support.
- Netlify Forms - Built-in form handling on building time by parsing HTML files directly at deploy time.
- StaticKit - Modern forms for static sites, with client libraries for React and HTML.
- Arengu - Build signup and login forms with Arengu, enable social login, add 2FA or use passwordless flows to authenticate users with your API or identity provider.
- Flatmarket - Flatmarket is a free, open source e-commerce platform for static websites.
- GoCommerce - A headless e-commerce for Jamstack sites.
- Snipcart - A powerful shopping cart platform for developers.
- Moltin - eCommerce API for developers.
- Trolley - A shopping cart designed for the Jamstack.
- Shopify - Shopify headless e-commerce solution.
- Commerce.js - API-first eCommerce platform for developers.
- Algolia - The most reliable platform for building search into your business.
- Lunr - Search made simple (on frontend).
- GraphQL - Query language for APIs and a runtime for fulfilling those queries with your existing data.
- Graphcool - Open-source and self-hosted backend-as-a-service to develop serverless GraphQL backends.
- FaunaDB - Relational NoSQL database with joins, indexes, and multi-region ACID transactions in the cloud or on-premise.
- Jexia DataSet - REST API Schema & Shemaless cloud data storage with built-in validators, relations, aggregation functions.
- Jexia FileSet - REST API File manager for your application with indexing and extra functions.
- Zapier - Trigger actions connecting more than 1000 apps together.
- DataFire - DataFire is an open source framework for building and integrating APIs.
- Netlify Functions - Netlify lets you deploy Lambda functions without an AWS account, and with function management handled directly within Netlify.
- Amazon Lambda - Lets you run code without provisioning or managing servers.
- Microsoft Azure
- Azure Functions - Serverless compute service that enables you to run code on-demand without having to explicitly provision or manage infrastructure.
- Azure Logic Apps - Simplifies building automated scalable workflows that integrate apps and data across cloud services and on-premises systems.
- Google Cloud
- App Engine - Serverless application that completely abstracts away infrastructure so you focus only on code.
- Cloud Functions - Serverless environment to build and connect cloud services.
- Cloud Datastore - Highly-scalable NoSQL database with automatic sharding and replication.
- Cloud Storage - Geo-redundant object storage for high QPS needs.
- Cloud Pub/Sub - Geo-redundant real-time messaging for all message sizes and velocities.
- Apigee - Enterprise API management for multi-cloud environments.
- Endpoints - API management apps built on Google Cloud.
- Cloud Dataflow - Serverless stream and batch data processing service.
- BigQuery - Serverless data warehousing services that help you to deploy advanced cloud data warehousing solutions for your enterprise.
- Cloud ML Engine - Serverless machine learning services that automatically scales built on custom Google hardware (Tensor Processing Units).
- Serverless - Toolkit for deploying and operating serverless architectures.
- Cloudinary - Serverless media (images/videos) management platform. Provides SDKs in every popular language and media widgets for Jamstack to make it easy to manage media, CDN, storage, transformations, and more.
- imgix - Serverless image delivery and management service. imgix connects to where your images are stored (e.g. S3, GCS, web folder) and transforms, optimizes, and intelligently delivers your images using simple and robust URL parameters.
- Elastictable - Backend as a Service solution built on AWS that's on a missing to increase the success rate of online businesses.
For a more complete list see Awesome Serverless.
- Rise of the Jamstack - Mathias Biillman.
- Jamstack: Silly name, serious stuff - Phil Hawksworth.
- Git-based or API-driven CMS - Chris Macrae.
- Jamstack Tutorial - Full site using Netlify & Hugo - freeCodeCamp.org.
- Gatsby JS Crash Course - Traversy Media.
- How We Got Here and The Future of the Web - Kyle Mathews.
- Talks from all the Jamstack Conferences - Jamstack Conf.
- How I Used React, Vue, & Node to Build a Single Jamstack App - Ahmad Awais.
- React vs Vue, Gatsby vs Gridsome - building the same site - Ondrej Polesny.
- WTF is Jamstack? - Ondrej Polesny.
Tutorials / Articles
- Ghost on the Jamstack
- Building a contact form in Gatsby using Getform
- Getting Started with Gatsby and Cockpit — Part 1 of 2
- Creating Static E-commerce site with GatsbyJs
- For Static Sites, There’s No Excuse Not to Use a CDN
- E-commerce front-end for Vue.js, Nuxt.js and Snipcart
- Building Paul The Octopus
- Jamstack and Netlify: Do We really need another buzzword?
- The Jamstack Startup Landscape
- How I built my blog using Gatsby and Netlify
- Developer's Guide to Headless E-Commerce
- Handling Static Forms, Auth & Serverless Functions with Gatsby on Netlify
- Jamstack for Clients: Benefits, Static Site CMS, & Limitations
- Exploring Netlify CMS, a React & Git-Based Content Management System
- Jamstack PWA — Let’s Build a Polling App. with Gatsby.js, Firebase, and Styled-components Pt. 1
- Dynamic Static Sites with Netlify and iOS Shortcuts; Use Netlify Functions, a Gulp build process and iOS Shortcuts to publish dynamic content to your static site
- Gatsby for Apps
- Turning the Static Dynamic
- Going Jamstack with Netlify and Nuxt
- Getting Started With Gridsome
- The Complete Beginner's Guide to Deploying Your First Static Website to IPFS
- A Broad Discussion on Jamstack & E-Commerce (Podcast & Transcript)
- The Beginner's Guide to Static Site Generators
- 9 Headless CMS Options for Your Jamstack Site
- State of Jamstack 2020 report
- Jamify Tutorials — Publish flaring fast blogs with Gatsby and Ghost
- State of the Headless CMS Market 2020 report
- Why is Next.js my ultimate choice over Gatsby, Gridsome, and Nuxt?
Top 5 crazy innovative websites every graphic designer should visit to learn graphic design. These are the best practices, and the best online graphic design websites and web design trends of March 2020 Links Mentioned: https://www.rouserlab.com/https://www.ed.com.au/https://theyearofgreta.com/https://superherocheesecake.com/https://useplink.com/en/https://autumn.amsterdam/https://5scontent.com/http://www.amandabraga.com/https://www.cappen.com/